This is how kids reacted when they were shown same-sex marriage proposal videos. Kids these days.
"how will we explain homosexuality to our children" I think maybe they should explain it to you
“maybe they should explain it to you” PERFECT
Okay, the message is nice but that last bit. That “If you’re on the homophobic side, keep scrolling” bit got me pissed the fuck off. Excuse you but last I checked, not reblogging =/= NOT FUCKING CARING.
Oh my god. Usually I just ignore things like this but no. Just no. No one should…
*whispers* daddy Pine
can we please understand that “depressed” is an actual emotion as well as a mental disorder
just because you say you feel depressed one day doesn’t mean you’re claiming to have depression and it’s an actual emotion and if you say “i’m feeling depressed today” is absolutely okay because it is in fact a mood and a clinical disorder
This post? This is a very important post.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
If someone took my dog away from me…shit would go down.
The fact that people are more distressed by the loss of a pet in this than the actual suffering by the humans in it is distressing. Pets are important, but humans are also.
William Joyce’s birthday was on the 11th.
Hiccup’s trying to find help for Dagur but Alvin might just get in his way.
Not sure if this is a fake or if it’s really happening…
Still, I’m gonna freak out over this!
An ailment has befallen on Dagur. Hiccup must do everything in his power to help the Berserker but while do so will he stumble upon the reason for the older boy’s rage.