My son’s reaction to Barf and Belch
Meet the guardians.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Valka and baby!Hiccup doodle to start off the day *.* I started to miss my mom a little so…
This is so beautiful!
I just have a thing for Hiccup + casual movements
Look at that phone addict.
I did a thing in Blender.
damn you and fire physics! i wanna learn how!!!!!!!!
Been meaning to draw colonial Jack for I don’t know how long.
Please do not repost any of the drawings!
IF YOU SCROLL BACKWARDS THE PAIN INTENSIFIES